All is Bright is a FREE festival celebrating the coming of the winter season. Taking advantage of the bridge closure, we’ll be playing all day in High Street, with activities for the kids during the day, and fun for the grownups at night! With light installations and ice scupltures, we will welcome the season with open arms and festive spirits!
A day full of activities and a night of fun, including:
- Live music (both outdoors and indoors at various venues)
- DJ dance party
- Food trucks
- Street performers
- Fire dancers
- Light installations
- Ice sculptures
- Outdoor patio parties at Violino’s, Urban Diner, Manor Café, and Starbucks
- Santa Claus photo booth
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides along 124 Street
- Free hot chocolate
- 124 Street scavenger hunt
- Storefront light display contest
- Drop-in street hockey
- Free shuttle bus along 124 Street
Join us as we welcome the season of light at All Is Bright!
Light up the Night on 124 Street
Join us at 6 p.m. for a countdown to the light up of 124 Street and High Street!